Ready, Steady Study! - your first steps to success at NESCol
Student Advice & Support Team Summer Transition Support Events
The Student Advice & Support Team will be holding events at the Aberdeen City and Fraserburgh campuses throughout June, July and August to support the transition to College of applicants who have additional support needs, including those who are Care Experienced or are Young Carers.
These sessions will focus on preparing applicants for study at College, and will include:
- An opportunity to meet with other applicants and with staff,
- A tour of the College campus,
- Group exercises, discussions and team working.
- An introduction to study skills and techniques,
- An exploration of assistive technologies,
Please see poster for more information