The Family Information Service (FIS) provides free, comprehensive and up-to-date information and advice about all services for children, young people and their families in Aberdeen. Our directory of services is for parents, carers, young people and professionals. We hold information on a wide range of services including:
- Childcare (childminders, nurseries and out of school care)
- Education (primary schools, secondary schools, nursery schools and education support services)
- Family Support Services (social care & wellbeing services, housing & homelessness, bereavement, divorce, counselling, general health, domestic abuse, drugs and alcohol, employment, financial help, libraries, sport, and parent and toddler groups)
- Additional Support Needs (disabilities, complex health needs, respite care, disability sport, supported child care)
- Opportunities for 16 - 19 year olds (employment, education, volunteering, support services, community projects, mental health)
For more information, please visit the dedicated Family Information Service website.